IndyStar Wine & Food Experience
Featuring the best in local and national culinary talent, IndyStar Wine and Food Experience is one of central Indiana's newest and most anticipated culinary events of the year. Backed by the Martha Stewart brand, guests can savor unlimited samplings of chef creations from local restaurants, tastings of fine wines, craft beers and distinctive spirits. The event also provides a variety of engaging experiences to explore, including chef demonstrations, seminars and panels from local and national culinary talent and VIP offerings.
2018 Event FAQs
- When: Saturday, September 29th (schedule to be announced)
- Where: Clay Terrace in Carmel, IN
- Editorial coverage leading up to the event by IndyStar Food & Dining Reporter, Liz Biro
- Custom sponsorship opportunities available - contact us today!
2017 Event Highlights
- 28 local restaurants and 13 wineries participated
- 1,137 people in attendance
- Over 25,000 delicious bite-sized samples served
- Sold out meet & greet with celebrity chef, Grahm Elliot
2017 Audience Profile
- Primarily Women - 75% Women | 25% Men
- Half of the attendees were under the age of 50
- 67% have a total household income of $100,000 or more
- 53% live in Indy or Carmel
Contact us today to learn more about this engaging event!